How to use a home treadmill
Before using the electric treadmill for the first time, please stand by and learn how to control it such as start, stop and speed adjustment, etc. After you are familiar with it, you can use it on your home treadmill. Then stand on the plastic skid plate on both sides of the electric treadmill, grab the handrail with both hands, and open the machine to a low speed of 1.6 to 3.2 km / h. Stand straight, look forward, and use one foot on the running belt."瓟", try to relax as much as possible; then stand on the running belt and exercise with them. After feeling the adaptation, slowly increase the speed to 3 to 5 km / h. Keep this speed for about 10 minutes, then slowly let the machine stop. Do not run at high speed for the first time to prevent it from falling.
No matter how fast you walk, it's best to do stretching exercises first. Warm muscles are easier to stretch, so go for 5 to 10 minutes to warm up. Then stop and do the stretching as follows: 5 times, each step for 10 seconds or more, and do it again after the workout.
1. Stretch down your knees and bend your body slowly, let your back and shoulders relax, and try to touch your toes as much as possible. Keep it for 10~15 seconds, then relax. Repeat 3 times.
2. Stretch the hamstrings on a clean seat cushion and straighten one leg. Retract the other leg inward so that it fits inside the one leg that is straight. Try to touch the toes with your hands. Keep it for 10~15 seconds, then relax. Repeat 3 times for each leg.
3. The calf and heel are stretched by two hand-supporting walls or trees, one foot behind. Keep your hind legs upright and your heels on the ground, leaning in the direction of the wall or tree. Keep it for 10~15 seconds, then relax. Repeat 3 times for each leg.
4. Stretch the quadriceps with the left hand to support the wall or the table to balance, then extend the right hand backwards, grab the right ankle and slowly pull it to the buttocks until you feel the muscles in front of the thighs are very tight. Keep it for 10~15 seconds, then relax. Repeat 3 times for each leg.
5. The sartorius muscle (the muscle inside the thigh) stretches against the sole of the foot and sits down on the knee. Grasp your feet with both hands and pull them in the direction of the groin. Keep it for 10~15 seconds, then relax.